Your Baby is Our Baby Pet and Vacation Sitting offers you dependable loving & worry free care for your pets and home while you are away.
I give your pets superior care & tons of love! Serving Redding, Shasta Lake City, Anderson, Happy Valley, Enterprise, and Palo Cedro. Established in 2008.
As your pet sitter, I offer many different services, including:
- Feed & give fresh water to your pets
- Clean the habitat, such as cages, kennels, fish bowls, aquariums, etc.
- Check the mail, gather the newspaper
- Water plants
- Clean litter boxes, accidents, yards
- Adjust lighting and drapes
- Walk dogs
- Pet, love, brush, bathe, etc.
- Administer medication or vitamins
- Call or email updates as requested
- Small, misc. tasks
What you can expect if you hire me:
- Each visit to last 30 - 45 minutes, depending on the circumstances or needs of the pet (s)
- Ability to perform all tasks requested
- Respect, compassion, and a lot of love
- Peace of mind that I will truly take the best care possible of your special pets
Dina (Deena) McKillop is a lifetime pet lover specializing in caring for friendly dogs, cats, turtles, rodents, freshwater fish, birds and more. Personal and professional references are available. Licensed, insured and bonded with theft protection, and Member Pet Sitter Associates LLC and Professional United Pet Sitters LLC.
Services: Daily & twice daily visits to your home for pet care and dog walking services
Available for holidays, weekends, short notice, and emergency visits.
Minimum visit 30-45 minutes
Occasional and emergency backup service provided by Dina's husband, Don.
Rates: start at $24.00 for the Enterprise area. Discounts apply for multiple daily visits (or 2nd daily visit).
There will be an extra $7.00 fee for the following holidays: New Years
Day / Easter / Thanksgiving / 4th of July / Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day / Labor Day / Memorial Day.
Locations: serving Redding, Shasta Lake City, Anderson, Happy Valley, Enterprise, and Palo Cedro.
Please contact Dina by phone or email:
See our ad in the phone book. Credit cards accepted, cash and local checks.